See the state League’s current study Election Methods Study Update. The consensus meeting is on Feb. 9, 2017.
Some of the files below are downloadable PDFs or links:
- Local Water Study Report, June 2009
- Local League Homeless Youth Study, 2004
Homeless Teens: Tomorrow’s Burden or Tomorrow’s Citizens?
- Also see the state League’s Education Fund study report LWVOREF Homeless Youth Study (offsite)
- Local Sustainable Communities Study, 2001(58k)
- Diversity and Discrimination in Douglas County (Adopted March 1995)
- Probably in 1982 – a study that allowed support of establishment of Roseburg Urban Sanitary Authority (RUSA).
- A study of Social Services in the Douglas County, Oregon.
- Crossroads in Health Care 2000 – a forum included public, private and veterans’ services.
- A study of county government structure (county charter possibilities).
During February 2017 our local League will hold two consensus meeting regarding the two state studies of which hard copy reports have been mailed to all members. Visit the state League links below that will provide much more information.
- Elections Methods Study Update – Meeting on Feb. 9 – Call for directions
- Postsecondary Education Study – Meeting on Feb. 23 – Call for directions
If you would like to attend one or more of the meetings mentioned above, contact us by email or phone    for directions.
Also see the state League’s website for state positions on issues.
To be able to read PDFs, you will need to download a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader (offsite). If you don’t already have it, you can download it from here/a><.
• Updated on 1-23-17