Here are links to your U.S. Representatives, Senators and State Legislators web pages.
Contact your Senators and Representatives.
Oregon Congressional Representatives:
- U.S. Representative Suzanne Bonamici (District 1)
- U.S. Representative Greg Walden (District 2)
- U.S. Representative Earl Blumenauer (District 3)
- U.S. Representative Peter DeFazio (District 4)
- U.S. Representative Kurt Schrader (District 5)
State Representatives for the Douglas County Area:
- Gary Leif (District 2)
- Cedric Hayden (District 7)
- To find other district representatives, click here and enter your address in the Find window.
State Senators for the Douglas County, Oregon Area:
- Dallas Heard, (District 1)
- Floyd Prozanski (District 4)
- To find other senators click here and enter your address in the Find window.
- League of Women Voters of the United States
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- Alliance for Community Media
- League of Women Voters of Oregon
- Government: State of Oregon
- Oregon Governor
- Secretary of State’s Office
- Oregon Legislative Information Systems (OLIS)
Links to Other Local Leagues in Oregon:
- LWV of Coos County
- LWV of Clackamas County
- Corvallis LWV
- Curry County LWV
- LWV of Deschutes County
- LWV of Klamath Falls
- LWV of Lane County, Oregon
- LWV of Lincoln County
- LWV of Marion & Polk Counties
- Portland LWV
- LWV of the Rogue Valley
- Douglas County Elections Department
- City of Roseburg
- City of Roseburg Elections Information
- Douglas County Government
- Umpqua Community College
- Join the League. Download a Membership Form and let us know by an email that you would like to join! And you’ll be glad you did!
- Make a (non tax-deductible) donation to support the work the League does in the community. Mail your donation check made out to LWVUV, PO Box 2434, Roseburg, OR 97470.
- Keep League efforts going around the state which includes a very active action team in Salem to lobby for your interests by donating to the state League. A donation to LWVOR, 1330 12th St SE, Suite 200, Salem, OR 97302, is totally tax-deductible).
Thank you for your support!
Updated on 5/14/18