Spring Garden Tour • Saturday, June 16 • 10AM to 5PM
There’s just a few days left before the Tour! Get your tickets at one of these locations by Friday, June 15:
- While Aways Books, 932 W. Harvard, Roseburg
- Hanson Jewelers, 709 SE Douglas, Roseburg
- My Coffee, 1700 NW Garden Valley Blvd, Roseburg
- Munchies, 20142 N Umpqua Hwy, Glide
- The Bagel Tree Cafe and Bake Shop, 228 NE Jackson, Roseburg
- Whitehorse Coffee & Tea Company, 960 Central Avenue, Sutherlin
Tickets can also be purchased on the day of the Tour at the garden site located at 747 San Souci Drive. Look for the “League of Women Voters” table.
This year’s tour includes five unique landscapes in the Garden Valley area. Highlights include an Asian-themed miniature garden, a rose garden, a Tolkien-themed garden, and a heat sink solar greenhouse.
Here’s a link to our web page.
For more information call 541-643-8113.